
There are so many uses baking soda has.
Each time I find something new it does, I just get all
warm and fuzzy inside. It's sad I know.
I use it instead of shampoo.
I use it to brush my teeth.
I use it to clean the dishes in my dishwasher.
It cleans EVERYTHING!
Of course, in the fridge for those yucky smells.
I use it for my chocolate chip cookies. mmmmm
It unclogs my drains.
It's also an ingredient in my homemade deoderant.
It gets stains out.
I can't wait to try a new one!!
At $0.49 a box, what's not to love!
Lilly and I with our baking soda washed hair
and brushed teeth (well, Lilly doesn't have any teeth)!
3 comments:
who knew??? that's great and your hair looks beautiful!
Awesome! You'll have to pass down the instructions.
That is great! I should use it more....I would love to hear about the deodorant and how you make that!
Post a Comment