Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trouble Ahead???



Henry & Lilly are becoming quite the pair. She screams when she sees him in the morning and he is asking her to do everything with him now. "Let's build, Angel baby." he will say.
I am wondering what they are going to be like when they are a few years older and what trouble they will get into? They both have onery looks in their eye and I am holding my breath as I wait for the adventures ahead with these 2!
I wonder if it will be anything like Peter and Ben were???? A few stories to remember. . .
*Ben was 2 Peter was 3. I am in the kitchen and all of a sudden, water comes pouring down from the ceiling. I rush upstairs to find Ben standing at the overflowing sink (with stopper in it), Peter sitting on the potty and they both look up at me like "what?". About 5 minutes later I get all the water mopped up and our alarm starts going off and I can't shut it off like I normally do. Water had dripped all the way down to our basement and short-circuted the alarm!
** I heard Peter and Ben having a wonderful time playing together upstairs. They were just laughing hysterically. It was one of those "I know I should check" moments but I was enjoying their laughter. Well. . . one kid was hiding in the closet while the other filled up a cup in the toilet and then opened the door and dumped it on the one hiding.
**While at my mom's 911 called her in a rather agitated voice claiming a hang up call was just made to them from her number. Since she didn't call there is just one thing to say, "PETER!! BENJAMIN!!!"
They don't look that onery do they????






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amy, if Henry and Lilly are anything like our Shelly and Aaron they will be best friends! Your two remind me a lot of how our last two acted. It was a lot of fun, and still good to see them so close! Thanks for sharing the "fun" times about your life with us. We love you guys.

Becky